Friday, August 12, 2011

Founding Aragon Research

Today, I wrapped up a great 19 months at Saba Software. I worked with some incredible people and we launched some award winning products that lots of customers are taking advantage of. I'm proud of what I did at Saba....now it is time for my next move.

Since I left Gartner, many of you have told me that there is a lack of choice in technology research today. Next week, my co-founder, Mike Anderson, and I are going to be unveiling the next generation of Technology Research firms, Aragon Research Inc.

Aragon Research is going to offer you that choice by providing high quality technology research and trusted advisory services.  Our initial focus is going to be on everything involved with work - people, collaboration, mobile, social, content, portal and knowledge. We have a powerful agenda and can't wait to share our story with you.

In fact, tune in on Monday, 8/15,  and visit our new website, AragonResearch.com.  In the meantime, check out our fan page on Facebook and  and give us a Like!

Stay tuned for more and feel free to reach out to me at JLundy@Aragonresearch.com

Jim Lundy
Founder and CEO
Aragon Research Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment